Find Your Sound is designed to help you:
- Create Music that You and Your Fans Love
- Discover your Musical Identity and separate yourself from the competition
- Establish new Habits and music writing processes through our 6-week program
- Network with Gravitas Artists, Industry Professionals, and Fellow Musicians
- Hold yourself Accountable
- Gain Perspective of an Artist’s Journey and How to Succeed
- Engage, Grow, and Develop with a Community
What You Get:
- Find Your Sound includes 24 videos by Isaac Cotec, an Ableton Certified Instructor and artist, including interviews and advice with CloZee, Ben Encanit of ZEE, Jon Casey, Kr3ture, Laura Escude, and Julian Gray.
- 6 Online Interactive Group Discussions with established Artists and Industry Pros.
- Two Bonus Sample Packs - Mutate Serum Presets and Overdrive Bass House
- Track Feedback at the end of the course
Includes 6 Office Hours: online interactive group discussions via Zoom with established artists and industry pros:
Week 0 - Sunday, Nov 8th @ 5:00 pm CST - Course Introduction
Week 1 - Sunday, Nov 15th @ 5:00 pm CST - Issac Cotec
Week 2 - Sunday, Nov 22nd @ 3:00 pm CST - Ben Encanti
Week 3 - Sunday, Nov 29th @ 5:00 pm CST - Megan Hamilton
Week 4 - Sunday, Dec 6th - @ 5:00 pm CST - AHEE
Week 5 - Sunday, Dec 13th - @ 5:00 pm CST - Cloudchord
Week 6 - Sunday, Dec 20th - @ 5:00 pm CST - Jesse Brede
Don’t like it? Doesn’t help? Get your money back.
If you give Find Your Sound an honest try, and you’re still not satisfied with the course, let us know and we’ll give you a full refund within the first 30 days.
Email: [email protected]